I am very pleased to announce that the first annual Pacific Rim Team GT will be taking place on December 8-9, 2018 in San Francisco, CA!! PRTGT will be a 4-man team tournament over two days (5 games) at 4,500 points per army. Come down to the city by the bay to challenge the best 9th Age players in the bay area and enjoy everything that this city has offer.
- Registration is now open!! Use the “SIGN UP” tab to enter your team information. Make sure you have all of your names, all of your e-mail addresses, and who is the team captain.
- If you don’t have a team, don’t worry! I have a wait list going and if four people go on the wait list, you got a team! Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have selected a venue and in true San Francisco fashion we will be holding the tournament in a dance studio! After searching high and low here in San Francisco and down near the San Francisco Airport, the best option we could find in this expensive city ended up being this venue. Don’t worry though! it’s a great venue that is in a central location in the city.
- Recommended lodging and parking is yet to come but we are located in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco which is primarily offices so parking should not be a problem over the weekend. I know! Hotels in San Francisco are expensive so I will be coordinating the most reasonable lodging I can for attendees. More to come.
- Depending on demand, I will be organizing a tour of the city or wine country while we are playing the tournament so please encourage significant others and/or families to come along!
- To make this whole thing work, the tournament will cost $50 per person. Please pay your entry fee as soon as you know you will be coming because the price goes up to $60 on October 8, 2018.
- Tournament pack, scenarios, team pairings process, painting rubric, awards, and tournament fluff will all be coming soon so keep your eyes on this website.